This month’s theme and genre are:
Genre: Gothic Horror
Theme: Ghosts are not bad, just misunderstood
One character must be a ghost. By the end of the story, the reader must understand that the ghost isn’t “the bad guy”.
- This is a free challenge (not a contest).
- One entry per person.
- Script must be in PDF format.
- Script must be properly formatted
- Script must be between 6 to 12 pages
- Do not put your name on the script. The scripts will be anonymous for the first week or so. (After the exercise closes you can either have your script removed or resubmit the script with your name on it).
- Do use your real name and real email when you submit your script.
- You are strongly encouraged to read and comment on at least three to five other scripts. Your participation does have an impact on the Writer’s Choice selection process. Registration on the discussion board is free (and we don’t spam you).
- Script must be received by Friday, October 14th at 11:59 pm e.d.t..
- Please put “(c) Copyright 2011” on your script.
Script must be submitted here
This is only an exercise. There is no prize for winning (after all, we all win if we have fun). There will not be an official judging for the best script (after all, we all win if we have fun). All submitted scripts will be posted anonymously for a few weeks before the writers are revealed.
10/7 – theme and genre revealed
10/14 11:59 pm e.d.t..- submissions due
10/15 – 10/18 – scripts posted without author’s names
10/25 – Writer’s choice selection due
10/31 – (tentative) audio presentation of one selected script presented by iScript.com.