Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Bad Wolf trailer - posted by Don

Pia’s Big Bad Wolf has been filmed. A young girl’s Christmas present, intended to make her feel safe and secure gives her the fright of her life. – Short, Horror, Suspense. 11 pages. PDF format.

Directed by: Danny Hein

Share the joy here. – Don

Sniper
July 28th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Hey, congrats, sweedy. Looks good.

Mr.Z
July 29th, 2009 at 10:47 am

I agree with Rob, she looks good, I mean, the trailer.

Congrats on getting another one done! :D

me
July 29th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Hey thanks!

To be honest I had totally forgot about this script until Dan Hein contacted me.

The girl might look good, but in the script she was supposed to be about 13 so a little off there, but I’m looking forward to seeing the final film! :)

Danny Hein
August 2nd, 2009 at 11:33 pm

Hey guys! I’m Danny Hein, director of Big Bad Wolf. Just a quick update for you guys. The movie has been edited together and is looking great! Just needs a few minor touch-ups and it will be done. I can’t wait to show everyone.

As for the girl, I couldn’t really find a talented 13 year old actress, so we changed it up a bit and put a few years on her. We changed a few things up, but all for the sake of making the film more fluid and suspenseful.

Hope everyone is as excited as I am! Should be up and ready in 2 weeks :)

Danny Hein
August 5th, 2009 at 1:59 am

Got an update for everyone! Big Bad Wolf’s release date is August 12th. It will be posted on YouTube, Vimeo, and my website. I will make a comment here when it’s up!

me
August 8th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Sounds great!

Can’t wait! :)

The October One Week Challenge is on!

October 22, 2014

Embezzlement by Alan Power

John Redde has written a book and has kept it on his laptop not wanting anyone to read it. Patrick Hughes, his friend, comes to the opportunity to take it and read it but once he does, he finds out that it's the best thing he has ever read and so manages to get it published in his name. When John finds out, him and his friend Nicole Lynch must find a way to get the book back and to prove that Patrick's guilt. Even though there is no trace of it on John's laptop and just their words alone won't help, they find it hard to solve the problem. 20 pages

*Randomness by Cornetto.