SimplyScripts.Com Logo

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Bad Wolf trailer - posted by Don

Pia’s Big Bad Wolf has been filmed. A young girl’s Christmas present, intended to make her feel safe and secure gives her the fright of her life. – Short, Horror, Suspense. 11 pages. PDF format.

Directed by: Danny Hein

Share the joy here. – Don

July 28th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Hey, congrats, sweedy. Looks good.

July 29th, 2009 at 10:47 am

I agree with Rob, she looks good, I mean, the trailer.

Congrats on getting another one done! 😀

July 29th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Hey thanks!

To be honest I had totally forgot about this script until Dan Hein contacted me.

The girl might look good, but in the script she was supposed to be about 13 so a little off there, but I’m looking forward to seeing the final film! :)

Danny Hein
August 2nd, 2009 at 11:33 pm

Hey guys! I’m Danny Hein, director of Big Bad Wolf. Just a quick update for you guys. The movie has been edited together and is looking great! Just needs a few minor touch-ups and it will be done. I can’t wait to show everyone.

As for the girl, I couldn’t really find a talented 13 year old actress, so we changed it up a bit and put a few years on her. We changed a few things up, but all for the sake of making the film more fluid and suspenseful.

Hope everyone is as excited as I am! Should be up and ready in 2 weeks :)

Danny Hein
August 5th, 2009 at 1:59 am

Got an update for everyone! Big Bad Wolf’s release date is August 12th. It will be posted on YouTube, Vimeo, and my website. I will make a comment here when it’s up!

August 8th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Sounds great!

Can’t wait! :)

Read the October One Week Challenge scripts!

November 28, 2015

Expired Food by Simon Wiedemann

People explode when they eat expired food. At first the reason why this happens is a mystery, but it becomes apparent that people are dying because the more one says proverbs, the more likely they are to become true. ('You are what you eat' - gone off). Cats also die every time someone is curious. However, a wise old man thinks he knows how to save the world. 52 pages

*Randomizer code provided by Cornetto.