SimplyScripts.Com Logo

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Script Girl script sales update for June 6th (or Chicago IT Slub Sells Spec For Mid Five Figures). Congrats Mike! - post author Don

The ScriptGirl report for the week ending June 6th, 2008.

Merlin’s quest to fight an ancient evil with a band of nerdy scientists, washed up athletes and movie stars. Lion’s Gate video game adaptation, Harvard Zombie Massacre, Final Orbit (based on a comic book) vacation nightmare (hate when that happens), Finally, with a little help for a certain dorky website, Mike Shelton’s The Swinging Sounds of Jack Amsterdam sold.

Remember, as ScriptGirl sez, “you can’t sell it, if you don’t write it”.

A word about the site. We are in the process of a server move. Please be patient. Hope to have the site moved over by the end of the week. In addition, I’ve shut down the discussion board until I can get all the server error issues resolved. – Don

Roy Gonzales
June 9th, 2008 at 8:45 pm

Please don’t get rid of Scriptgirl. I will know when I made it in Hollywood when Scriptgirl reads my name and my script that was sold. Thank you for this sight.

Zack
June 9th, 2008 at 11:51 pm

Congrats Mike! I look forward to seeing the movie.

~Zack~

Mr.Z
June 10th, 2008 at 9:56 am

Now I can see all those Chicago girls lining up to hold Mike’s microphone. Congrats man!

kevieee
June 10th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

i love these! great idea

JD_OK
June 10th, 2008 at 5:17 pm

Hey Mike been waiting for the forums to come up t post thee but still down! congrats man, happy for you! This kinda thing should boost writers to keep goin when one of our own gets a sell

Chris Reid
June 12th, 2008 at 12:09 am

Well done, Mike. Can I have that twenty bucks you owe me now?

Chris Reid
June 12th, 2008 at 12:13 am

Well done, Mike. Can you give me that twenty bucks you owe me now?

Boy that Script Girl has nice um……. glasses.

Chris Reid
June 12th, 2008 at 2:03 am

Well done, Mike. I can’t wait to see the movie.

Chris Reid
June 12th, 2008 at 2:07 am

WTF? Triple post. I posted the first one and it didn’t work, so I posted a second and it did work, but when I returned later it was gone, so I posted another and now all three of them are there, plus this. If there’s a mod in the house please remove all but the first one.

Thanks.

Cindy
June 14th, 2008 at 2:40 pm

Yes! Congrats Mike!
It’s just the beginning for you, I’m sure of it.

Chris Reid
June 14th, 2008 at 6:56 pm

It has been a few days now. Does anyone have any idea when the discussion board will be back up?

Custom Search SimplyScripts

Subscribe to the SimplyScripts mailing list

Email Address

July 19, 2018

Mr. Bellamin's Kindergarten Class by Rodney Ohebsion

An Adult Swim style animated series about an opinionated, unfiltered, divorced 40 year old kindergarten teacher who educates his students in an unconventional manner. In each episode, he teaches a new subject to the class--for instance, in the pilot, he teaches them economics, and he covers things like alimony, interest rates, plumbers overcharging customers, the role golddiggers have in the economy, etc. 14 pages

*Randomizer code provided by Cornetto.

SimplyScripts Logo