The October ’14 One Week Challenge topic and genre are:
Topic: At sundown on October 31st the doorways to the Otherworld open, allowing the inhabitants to come into our world and also allowing humans to go to the Otherworld. Sunrise on November 1st, that door closes.
Genre: Horror Fantasy
Limitations: Only one character can have dialogue. (Writer cannot use Voice Over, however the character can speak off camera.)
You have one week to write a screenplay between 6 to 10 pages. The screenplay must be properly formatted (12 pt courier font) and in PDF format.
The scripts are due on Friday, October 24th at 11:59 pm edt and must be submitted to SimplyScripts.com/owc.
There will be a Writer’s Choice wherein the participants (and only the participants) will be asked to select one script he or she likes the best.
- 6 – 10 pages
- Properly formatted saved as a PDF file
- This isn’t a contest there are no prizes
- Free to submit
- One entry per person/team (unless you think you try to slip one by me.)
- You can revise your script as many times as you wish up until 11:59 pm on 10/24.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to read and comment/review on the scripts submitted. If you are not a member of the discussion board, please contact me and I’ll get you set up.
- Do not put your real name on your script. However, please use your real name when submitting your script. (After the challenge closes you can either have your script removed or resubmit with your script with your name on it.
- Please put (c) Copyright 2014 on your script