Friday, August 20, 2010

iScript 50% off sale - posted by Don

iscriptiScript Users!

iScript is launching a new summer sale only available to iScript users! Order by midnight August 26th and get 50% off your iScript. Use the discount code: dontdelay

Remember, becoming an iScript user is free. And, if I’m hosting your script, I’d be delighted to host your iScript and feature it on the site. Check out some of the work that iScript has done. – Don

The Soul Shadows series
Out Time Deserves a Love Song

Sheila Beers
April 25th, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I am looking for the script and musical score of “Innocents of Paris,” based on the novel “Flea Market.” The original movie starred Maurice Chevalier in 1929, and the film was Paramount’s first musical.

Robbert M. Snijders
April 29th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I am looking for scripts about the USAAF in Europe during World War II. In especial the events regarding the 384th Bomber Group based in England. Or any script about the Flying Fortress, B-17 in Europe during that time. Thank you.

chany catala
May 1st, 2012 at 10:45 am

I’m looking for the screenplays of: ‘Artists and Models’
a musical with Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis, 1951 by
writer: Frank Tashlin

Anonymous
July 13th, 2012 at 11:23 am

looking for a spec script by joe eszterhas “BASIC INSTINCT:

chany catala
December 21st, 2012 at 9:57 am

A very dedicated screenwriter with many full screenplays that are available. I call my work ‘The New Romantic Cinema’ some scripts are Modern, some are based on the classics! chany catala

Katy
July 22nd, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I am looking for a script for the movie phoebe in wonderland for a speech I want to perform. If anyone could help me out that’d be great! Thanks

Richard
December 3rd, 2013 at 6:21 pm

I am looking to purchase a copy of THE VIPs screenplay that starred Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.