Sunday, October 11, 2009

Original Scripts - posted by Don

Over on the Unproduced Scripts page there are 49 original works. Included among them are Windsor Valley by Shawn D. Kelley – The Windsor Valley Monster. The infamous, town urban legend becomes a terrible reality for down-on-his-luck, Sunny. Not only has his girlfriend fallen out of speaking terms with him but people around him are being ripped to shreds by the mysterious predator. Will he be able to escape the clutches of the vicious beast or perish saving his estranged girlfriend? 97 pages – Don

barb walker
October 23rd, 2009 at 11:33 pm

am looking for the screen play of memiors / Remember me original screen play by Will fetters re written by jenny Lumet. i would love a copy of original screenplaya s well as the rewrite. thanks for your help BARB

Steven Hsu
February 19th, 2010 at 2:24 am

I’m looking for the same screenplay. If you ever find it, please let me know. Thank you very very much!!

Irene
February 22nd, 2010 at 5:54 am

I’ve searched the whole day on the internet and i just can not find it!! So please, if you find it, could you please tell me! I’m dying to read it!

Anonymous
March 15th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

as with me! Thank you!

tonys_man@yahoo.com

Quiana
March 19th, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Remember Me Script for download:

Gregory
August 3rd, 2010 at 10:19 am

The above link no longer has the file. Does anyone know where I can get this script? Please send let me know at flashbox57@yahoo.com.

Thanks

roblover#1
February 27th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

I NEED to find the screenplay!! pleeaszz help me!!

July 25, 2014

Embezzlement by Alan Power

John Redde has written a book and has kept it on his laptop not wanting anyone to read it. Patrick Hughes, his friend, comes to the opportunity to take it and read it but once he does, he finds out that it's the best thing he has ever read and so manages to get it published in his name. When John finds out, him and his friend Nicole Lynch must find a way to get the book back and to prove that Patrick's guilt. Even though there is no trace of it on John's laptop and just their words alone won't help, they find it hard to solve the problem. 20 pages

*Randomness by Cornetto.