Monday, January 12, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire golden globe winner - posted by Don

In additional to best movie (drama), best score and best director, Slumdog Millionaire (pdf format) is the winner of the Golden Globe for best screenplay. Read the Slumdog Millionaire script.

Read the full list of Golden Globe Winners. You can also check out the other Golden Globe nominated screenplays.

Brian Smith
January 13th, 2009 at 11:16 am

Hey thanks. They’ve also got The Wrestler.

niveditha
March 18th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

slumdog has a brilliant sreenplay

Abhi
July 6th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

there was a big confusion before movie realising……

Sean
July 15th, 2009 at 1:10 am

Geek portal has since gone under. but before they did, they had a list of scripts (in rar) form for download. Does any one have a copy of those scripts? I had them but my computer was recently stolen and I’m looking for a way to get them back. Can anyone help?

Sean
July 16th, 2009 at 9:34 pm

The Geek Portal site does not work anymore. Before they went under, they had a script section with .rar file available for download. Does anyone have those files? I had them but my computer crashed and I’m looking for a way to get them back.

Janice Wilks
October 13th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

I would like to get those Geek Portal scripts, too!!

Does anyone know where to find them?

afifah
December 28th, 2010 at 12:20 am

I need My Name is Khan movie script. anybody knows?

The October One Week Challenge is on!

October 22, 2014

Embezzlement by Alan Power

John Redde has written a book and has kept it on his laptop not wanting anyone to read it. Patrick Hughes, his friend, comes to the opportunity to take it and read it but once he does, he finds out that it's the best thing he has ever read and so manages to get it published in his name. When John finds out, him and his friend Nicole Lynch must find a way to get the book back and to prove that Patrick's guilt. Even though there is no trace of it on John's laptop and just their words alone won't help, they find it hard to solve the problem. 20 pages

*Randomness by Cornetto.