SimplyScripts.Com Logo

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Hard Candy script, The Practice transcripts and OTR - posted by Don

Hard Candy DVD on SaleApropos current happenings in the US Congress, thanks to anonymous and Horror Lair you can read three-drafts-in-one of Brian Nelson’s Hard Candy (which is now available on DVD). That would be on the movie scripts page.

On the TV Scripts and Transcripts page, thanks to Boston Legal there are transcripts up of The Practice.

And, thanks to M you can read some transcripts from the Golden Age of Radio. As you know, companies sponsored a lot of radio shows. Read Raising Junior sponsored by Wheatena and Forty Fathom Trawlers sponsored by 40 Fathom Fish Company (which later became High Liner Foodservice).

Shout outs to Unknown Screenwriter and the “one page” thing and 52 Screenplays who continues to read and review a screenplay a week. This week’s installment Big Fish

October 5th, 2006 at 12:50 am

I come here at least once a day looking for a new script to download and read! There simply is no better place to come and peruse screenplays for your reading and LEARNING enjoyment…

Keep up the outstanding work!

Unknown Screenwriter…

October 5th, 2006 at 8:12 am

I come on this site everyday!!!
but disappointed that the script hard candy is 2 large if anyone knows of a html file for it let me know plz

October 6th, 2006 at 4:33 pm

I need a commerical script for tea I am auditioning for a 45 second commerical. I have writers block I need something.

October 8th, 2006 at 12:08 am

i’m trying to find some scripts of movies
so i can improve my english.
can anyone help me?

February 17th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

i would like to have a film script transferred to a play to be performed at the theatre anyone no how this can be done?

June 11th, 2012 at 2:10 am

I want a script I can practise my speeches because I wanna go to an audition

Read the October One Week Challenge scripts!

November 28, 2015

Expired Food by Simon Wiedemann

People explode when they eat expired food. At first the reason why this happens is a mystery, but it becomes apparent that people are dying because the more one says proverbs, the more likely they are to become true. ('You are what you eat' - gone off). Cats also die every time someone is curious. However, a wise old man thinks he knows how to save the world. 52 pages

*Randomizer code provided by Cornetto.